- PMA Certified Instructor (Certification ID# 16766)
- Certified Comprehensive Pilates Instructor
- Certified Bodhi Suspension System Instructor
Lauren has been a student of Pilates for over a decade. In 2015, Lauren started her certification process through Balanced Body and received certifications in Mat, Reformer, Chair, Ladder Barrel, Trapeze Table and Bodhi Suspension System. A competitive equestrian on the hunter/jumper circuit for over 30 years, Lauren relies on her Pilates practice to keep her physically strong and mentally sharp. With knowledge and appreciation for both classical and contemporary Pilates, Lauren enjoys working with clients and providing personalized attention to improve their health and wellness.
When Katie began her personal Pilates journey in 2009, she was attracted to the total mind/body focus that the exercises demanded. In 2014 she suffered a hip injury after giving birth to her third child and used Pilates and physical therapy to rehabilitate her hip. Now as a mother of 3, she uses Pilates as her avenue to a clear mind and a healthy body.
- Certified Comprehensive Pilates Instructor (2011) Ellie Herman Studios, Brooklyn, NY
- Certified Bodhi Suspension System Instructor (2016) Balanced Body
- Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant (2019) Physical Therapy Board of California
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) Student (Expected Graduation:2021)
- Over 5 years of experience as a Rehab Therapy aide in outpatient and acute care settings
Movement and healing have been common themes throughout Kristen’s life as she brings a background in dance training and performance to her work in Pilates and Physical Therapy. Kristen has taught Pilates to individuals and groups in New York City, San Francisco and Fresno. She has experience working with a variety of clients, from those recovering from injury or illness to athletes and everyone in between. Kristen also works as a Physical Therapist Assistant at a local outpatient clinic and is a Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) student with an expected graduation of 2021. She enjoys helping her clients be more present in how they move to help improve upon their physical, mental and emotional health.