- Certified Comprehensive Pilates Instructor (2011) Ellie Herman Studios, Brooklyn, NY
- Certified Bodhi Suspension System Instructor (2016) Balanced Body
- Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant (2019) Physical Therapy Board of California
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) Student (Expected Graduation:2021)
- Over 5 years of experience as a Rehab Therapy aide in outpatient and acute care settings
Movement and healing have been common themes throughout Kristen’s life as she brings a background in dance training and performance to her work in Pilates and Physical Therapy. Kristen has taught Pilates to individuals and groups in New York City, San Francisco and Fresno. She has experience working with a variety of clients, from those recovering from injury or illness to athletes and everyone in between. Kristen also works as a Physical Therapist Assistant at a local outpatient clinic and is a Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) student with an expected graduation of 2021. She enjoys helping her clients be more present in how they move to help improve upon their physical, mental and emotional health.